Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In lieu of an actual post, with words and everything, I give you . . .


Blisscotti.


Extremely yummy treat. Though I must confess: not good for the diet. Not good at all.

Here's what Daily Candy had to say about them.



P.S. Did I mention? Isaac has no school this week. NO SCHOOL. I'm just a little bit annoyed by that, oh and completely unable to steal a few minutes at the computer. Thank god my in-laws are out of town so we can head over to their house where there is a pool--but no computer access--today. Perhaps I'll have more for you this weekend. I know you're just DYING to hear from me. (Yeah, that vacation post is maybe still coming. I'm starting to forget where we even went for vacation though, it's been so long.)

1 comment:

Fatmana Argun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.