Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm back, but I'm not coherent

We are finally home again. It feels so nice to sleep in my own bed, even though the bed at my parents' house is much more comfortable, even though the bathroom at my parents' house was for my use alone, even though my parents' house has working heat, and a stocked refridgerator, and a basement full of toys, and nearby cousins to act as babysitters.

It is 70 degrees and sunny outside right now, and for that I am grateful.

I have much I'd like to blog about, especially Isaac's recent personality change, along with Vivian's entering the terrible twos, but still, I am busy.

I missed you all while I was away: I didn't have time to do much more than lurk occasionally on your blogs, and of course I didn't have a chance to post much, which meant my daily self-esteem boost of friendly comments was lost.

Stay tuned.

No comments: