Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Potty humor

I'm still in Delaware, counting the minutes until we can get back to California, where the temperature is reasonable. I don't have much time to post here, but I did want to note that Isaac, up until a few days ago, has been a complete dream since we arrived. After behaving much like a rabid dog for the months leading up to Christmas, he morphed into a sweet, thoughtful, polite, happy, perfect child the moment we got on the plane headed to Philadelphia. I am very grateful for that, so here's a little glimpse of him for your enjoyment.

(For full effect, be sure to pronounce the r's like Isaac does, with a thick Boston accent.)

Scene: The kitchen, just before dinnertime.

Isaac: "I smell something! I smell a fart, Mommy!"

Me: "Whew, Isaac! I smell something, too. Did you poop?"

Isaac: "No, I didn't poop, Mommy! That's just a fart."

Me: "Are you sure?"

Isaac: "No poop! Just farts!"

Me: "What do we say if we fart?"

Isaac: "Thank you, fart."

Me (giggling): "Or, 'Excuse me'".

1 comment:

Fatmana Argun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.