Friday, April 22, 2005

Sadness

Well, we suspected it would happen. But still, to lose your 7 best players? That's 2 more than plays at any given moment, for you basketball infants. The national championship rings are still being resized, but already we are mourning.

Though I can't really blame them. They got us the trophy, how can I ask more than that? Good luck, Sean. Ray. Jawad. Jackie. Rashad. Melvin. Marvin. We will miss you!



Oh, by the way. My friend David burned me a mixed Bruce Springsteen cd, which I am listening to right now. I am in love with it. I have been in love with Bruce for as long as I can remember, and now that I live in California, where many people do not appreciate him, I love him even more.

1 comment:

Fatmana Argun said...

ilahi dinle
islami sohbet
diyet
oyun oyna
dini sohbet
islami chat
Herkesin birbirine yardım etmesi gerek aslında kendilerini düşünmemeli herkes dostlarınıda düşünmelidirler herkes icin uygun olan budur herkes icin uygun olan budur hakiki kardeslik bunu gerektirir icerik icin ayrica tesekkur ederim