Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mea Culpa

Nothing like being so self-absorbed that you don't notice when your friends are having a rough time. Or forget to help out another friend when you've promised to, weeks ago. Note to self: before blogging about how self-absorbed your mother-in-law is, glance in the mirror.

Anyway. My friend Heidi, whom you all know, is a wonderful lady, and also incredibly crafty. She makes all kinds of jewelry on the side which she would be happy to sell to you for Holiday gifts. I have tried, and tried again, to get a picture of my favorite necklace, which is just a simple silver disc with my children's names hand-stamped onto it. However, between my shaky hands and the low level of my camera, I cannot get a good one. This will have to do.

DSC02153

To see a better photo, go here.

I wear this necklace almost every day, and get comments on it all the time. It is a great gift for the moms in your life. So . . .if you'd like to order one for your sister, or best friend, or neice, or whoever, just email me, and I'll put you in touch with her. They cost $45 (right, Heidi?) for one disc, and add $10 for each additional.


Also, while I'm apologizing let me say this: I had another FABULOUS blogger meet-up yesterday, with Gina from Just Another Day. I am going to tell you all about it, and post pictures of the adorable Mr. Personality as soon as I can!

No comments: