Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Dook sucks.

Somewhere in Los Angeles, an underpaid, over-worked, twenty-something civil servant is laughing his ass off, imagining the stupid house-wife who will have to lug her screaming rugrats into jury duty, all because he failed to mention that she was exempt.

He does not know, however, that this stupid house-wife has some friends in the computer, friends who actually read things they get in the mail from the state, and so she has figured it out after all! Right there on the little form thingy, it says "Reasons for excuse: I have a personal obligation to provide full time care for another from the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m .. ."

I think he earned his little laugh-a-thon, though: I am, in fact, a stupid house-wife for not reading the form sooner. Like when it came, two months ago. I blame Heidi. Why? Because I can. She was here when I got it, and I'm sure she distracted me with some hilarious story involving egotistical men and their internet alter-egos.

Anyway, who cares? I don't have to go! Neener neener neener!

This, THIS is what you should care about. Okay? 5 minutes and counting until tip-off. All together now, GO HEELS!

1 comment:

Fatmana Argun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.