Monday, May 23, 2005

The Power of Three

I've been tagged by Trisha, so here you go:

3 names I go by:
Amy; Tom; Amos

3 screen-names I've had:
starheel; tarheelgoddess; ags69

3 physical things I like about myself:
my legs; my proportions; my hair (color only) *

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
my complexion; my hair; my teeth

3 parts of my heritage:
I have no idea

3 things I am wearing right now:
shorts, a tank top I bought in 1986, pink toenail polish

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
Al Green; Bruce Springsteen; Billie Holiday

3 favorite songs:
Summertime, Will Smith; Cherish, Madonna; What a Good Boy, Barenaked Ladies

3 things I want in a relationship:
Love; respect; comfort

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
well trimmed beards; twinkly eyes; shit-eating grin

3 of my favorite hobbies:
blogging; reading; sitting at the beach

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
read; take a nap; take a shower

3 things that scare me:
phone calls at odd times; swimming; Isaac's surgery

3 of my everyday essentials:
water; sugar; smiles

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
mail carrier; abortion counselor; psychologist

3 places you want to go on vacation:
anywhere I haven't been before

3 kids' names you like:
Natalie; Hugh; Audrey

3 things you want to do before you die:
sky-dive; raise happy healthy children who love me; travel

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
(the non-metrosexual ones, anyway)
I get my hair done at supercuts; I hate shopping; I don't shave my legs (not because I'm a hippie, because I'm LAZY, and the hair is blonde)

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
I cry at commercials ; I am insecure; I don't take out the trash

3 celeb crushes:
Courtney Cox; Gary Dourdan; Eric Close

3 people to play next:
Gina; Raehan; Scarlett

*how lame is it that this is the question that gave me the most trouble?

No comments: