Thursday, February 03, 2005

A blog about sports?

I know this is probably against all the blogging rules, but I just can't help myself.

InsideCarolina.com: Heels Stuff State: "CHAPEL HILL, N.C. � Second-ranked and Atlantic Coast Conference leader North Carolina had little problem dismissing rival N.C. State, as the Tar Heels rolled to their 18th win in 19 games with a dunk-filled 95-71 win Thursday night at the Smith Center."

I realize that what I am writing is probably classified as a "mommy blog"-- which dictates appropriate blog text as my failures as a parent, mixed with commentary about how adorable my children are, and perhaps the appropriate liberal political witticism. Don't get me wrong, I will do plenty of that, but I want to admit this up front: I like sports.

In particular, I like college basketball. This should come as no surprise to anyone who knows I attended the university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. After all, if that's not a college hoops town, then what is? So I will probably be blogging about sports every now and then, especially Carolina hoops, and especially this time of year. And especially since, oh, we kick ass. Did you know that? I don't care who Dee Brown is, Carolina over Illinois any day, any way.

But that's not all-- I also enjoy football to some degree, and have been known to attend an NBA game or two. The Super Bowl is this weekend, and guess where I grew up? Right outside Philly. So get ready for some sports talk. In fact, since we are talking about the Super Bowl, here's an article * that my brother sent to me this morning. It's pretty funny, especially to an Iggles fan.


*I did it! I posted a link! And I think it worked! Watch this: I don't care who Dee Brown is, Carolina over Illinois any day, any way. Ah, the joy in learning a new trick.

Did I mention that Carolina kicks ass?

1 comment:

Fatmana Argun said...

ilahi dinle
islami sohbet
diyet
oyun oyna
dini sohbet
islami chat
Herkesin birbirine yardım etmesi gerek aslında kendilerini düşünmemeli herkes dostlarınıda düşünmelidirler herkes icin uygun olan budur herkese saygilar