Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Blogxchng

Okay-- I signed up for "Blogxchng", which is a service I found on another blog. You can see the link under the blogroll (if I did it right). It's a place to register your site so that other people can find you, and so you can find new blogs. Seems pretty cool, and it's free, so I signed up.

I think I was being impulsive. Because all of a sudden I feel kind of nauseous. Now random people are going to be directed to my blog. They will probably be expecting to be amused or at least interested, and they will be sorely disappointed. Ack! What have I done?

Also--I feel like blogging is addictive. And you can waste a lot of time reading blogs. Currently I spend most of naptime either writing my blog or reading others. When I could be doing more productive things. This signing up for Blogxchng is just going to get me in deeper.

Oh well.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Damn- see what you made me do?

http://amylb.blogspot.com/

I am an idiot and somehow created 2 different accounts like a dope, so I need to figure out how to delete one of them.

Piece of Work said...

Sweet! I'm going to add you to my blogroll.
Congratulations!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Thanks! :)